With a maximum capacity of 195 seats, the hall is equipped with modern audio and visual technology and is available for academic conferences as well as cultural events.
- Presentation via beamer and event computer or own notebook possible
- Lectern with monitor for viewing slides during presentation via the central event computer, screen, remote control with laser pointer
- Presentation of films in popular formats via the event computer, DVD player or VHS video recorder
- Transmission of the event from the lecture hall to the seminar room or the gallery possible
- Flipchart, overhead projector
- it is possible to set up 1 double interpreter`s booth
- Maximum 7 podium elements with 7 table microphones
- 4 sets of radio clip-on or handheld microphones
- The auditorium is equipped with an induction loop for hearing aid users.
- All recquired congress technology can be ordered from an external event technology rental company.